This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, January 14, 2013

"KETTLING" INCIDENTS TRIAL DELAYED



Four days ago (Jan.9/13) the Waterloo Region Record carried the tiniest little update regarding the now infamous "kettling" of mass numbers of honest citizens going about their business in downtown Toronto, two and half years ago. The title of the Record update was "Senior officer's trial delayed in G20 "kettling" incidents". Supt. Mark Fenton faces five charges related to the police boxing in and arresting hundreds of downtown shoppers and tourists during the G20 conference. This behaviour would be shocking in a third world dictatorship but in Canada it should be nothing but front page news and the lack of media detailed coverage to date has been shocking. Are we as Canadians becoming so inured to the assaults upon our civil liberties?

No comments:

Post a Comment