This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

TEACHERS' UPCOMING ILLEGAL STRIKE WILL TARNISH THEM



Luisa D'Amato has clearly lost patience with Ontario teachers' self-centred ways. Today's Waterloo Region Record has her Opinion piece titled "Teachers' protest will be an illegal strike". Luisa is also pointing out that our so called educators of children are teaching more by their bad behaviour than they ever can with words. Lesson One is that you don't have to obey laws you don't like as long as there are enough of you to get away with it. Personally I've long scoffed at the irony of the biggest bullies on the block, namely the school boards and their unions, pretending to have a zero tolerance for school bullying.

Luisa has a major point. From this point on it's all about being self-centred jerks who think that they are more entitled than 90% of the rest of the population. If you don't like either the Liberals or Bill 115 then take it out on them; not on parents and children. While I thought that Ronald Reagan's mass firing of U.S. air traffic controllers was nuts; I'm beginning to think that our provincial government needs some serious backbone stiffening. Do not let the teachers' unions get away with any illegal strikes. Whatever legal options are available from fines to union leaders spending a weekend in jail; would probably go down well with the rest of us taxpayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment