This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

CHARTERED BANK STEALS EMPLOYEES WAGES



Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys this article "Scotiabank agrees to settle in overtime suit". Front-line employees filed a class action suit in order to recoup overtime wages going back as far as thirteen years ago. Scotiabank has agreed to a settlement of about $95 Million. Wow! They then had the balls to suggest that the settlement was "not financially material" to them. Really? Then why not pay it properly, legally and on time you pieces of shit? Do you think the $95 Million wasn't "financially material" to your employees? Obviously being what you are, you could care less. There will be another $10.45 Million going to the law firms acting for the Plaintiffs. Shame on this chartered bank. Shame on their senior mangagement. Shame on our federal government which forces citizens to sue their own federally chartered bank to get their wages oweing to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment