This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ORGANIZED CRIME IN CANADA



Has everyone heard the joke about the boy who told his father that when he grows up he wants to work in organized crime? His father then responds "Oh - private or government?". That pretty much sums up today's posting. The Waterloo Region Record carried the following article by three gentlemen from the Fraser Institute, a right -of-centre think independent think tank. The title is "Your family's largest expense may surprise you". Well it surprised me and I really don't think I'm naive. Taxes of all kinds and at all levels, hidden and visible, cost more than food, clothiong and shelter combined. That is truly ridiculous. All taxes on average cost citizens 41.8% of their gross income.

We all know that income taxes were supposed to be a temporary tax due to the war effort. I've forgotten if this was the First or Second World War because the f...ing things have been around my entire life. If it weren't so reprehensible one could almost admire the chutzpah of politicians. The dirty shits tell Canadians to tighten their belts while they and their ilk have been on a non stop steal from Candian citizens quest for generations. To my mind this is no more than organized theft with the power of the state to throw citizens in jail who tell the government to flock off and or refuse to pay taxes. Did serfs in mediaevel England have it any worse than this?

It's also not as if we get good service for our tax dollars. Yes there are some fairly adequate government programs and services. Then we have transportation, labour and environment portfolios at the provincial and federal levels. What a pathetic joke. Our citizens die or get badly injured by the thousands both on the highways and via environmental toxins in our food, water and air. Or they die by the hundreds in Canada while working at unsafe jobs just trying to pay for their f...ing taxes. Democracy my ass! This is a country run by the few for the benefit of the few and the rest of us are merely serfs to be milked along the way. Government is the worst form of organized crime there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment