This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

ROBOCALLS CONVICTION & REWRITING OF HISTORY



Last Thursday a court in Guelph, Ontario convicted Michael Sona of election fraud. Finance Minister Joe Oliver attempted yesterday to do damage control by minimizing the whole sordid affair. He claimed that it was an "isolated incident" and that only one individual was involved. Both statements are false. Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story "Robocalls "isolated incident" finance minister says". The Finance Minister seems to feel that you can deny the obvious if at least at present there isn't a criminal conviction to back up further election fraud claims throughout the country. To me it's similar to the Toronto Police Chief pretending that one assault conviction of a police officer magically lets the rest of the force off the hook for the illegal and unconstitutional activity of many more police officers during the G20 in Toronto four years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment