This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, January 13, 2017

GOOD NEWS REGARDING ARMED AMERICANS



I downloaded off the internet a story from Tonopah, Arizona. Apparently an Arizona state trooper was unprovokedly attacked at the scene of an accident by an armed individual who shot him twice and then proceeded to beat him. A third party arrived on the scene, saw the attack on the trooper, asked the attacker to stop and when he refused the third party shot him dead. The police currently are saying that the armed intervention by the third man probably has saved the officer's life. With all those armed Americans I'm surprised at how few stories like this I've ever seen. Honest citizens with guns are not a problem in fact if they so choose they can sometimes be the solution as in this case. Often internet news makes the Waterloo Region Record a day later so we'll watch for it in tomorrow's paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment