This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

SIU INVESTIGATING MAJOR CRASH IN KITCHENER



Last Thursday's Waterloo Region Record carried the following story titled "SIU investigating after driver flees multi-vehicle crash". Normally the Special Investigations Unit is only brought in in cases of injury, death or sexual assault involving police officers. In this case it was due to serious injuries received in a six vehicle crash on Belmont Ave. that occurred while Waterloo Regional Police were chasing a speeding SUV. Multiple people were taken to local hospitals due to the severity of the crash. A pedestrian was also seriously injured in the pileup. The driver of the speeding SUV fled on foot and has not been seen since. Police are requesting assistance from the public and witnesses to the crash and fleeing driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment