This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

NEITHER THE FIRST NOR THE SECOND TIME




Tell me that the Montreal police are not incompetent. Tell me that the failure to fully inform the public on this matter in today's Waterloo Region Record is the fault of the reporter and not of the police. First off why did it take an investigation by the dead man's son to unearth evidence of criminal behaviour? Is that not the job of the police afterall? The story in today's Record is titled "Man involved in swimmer's 1989 death charged in 2016 fatality".

Now getting back to the above headline of my posting. As soon as I saw the headline and picture in today's Record I remembered the name of the person convicted in the hit and run death of Victor Davis. Not bad after all this time. However part of the reason I remembered was the details at the time. Mr. Crossley, the killer, had had words with Victor Davis in a restaurant just prior to Mr. Crossley running him over. Very peculiar but it gets worse. Going strictly on memory I recall that prior to Mr. Davis's death, Mr. Crossley had been involved in another death; this time Mr. Crossley was at the wheel of a motorboat. Excuse me all to hell if I'm seeing a pattern here. I truly hope our authorities are also fully on top of everything involved with Mr. Crossley.

No comments:

Post a Comment