This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, March 10, 2017

CAS IS "BROKEN"



Yesterday's Waterloo Region Record carried a Letter To The Editor from Barry Little, Executive Director of Kids "n" Dad Shared Support. Mr. Little quotes a number of comments from Superior Court Justice Grant Campbell. Justice Campbell stated that the child and parents "have been consumed and trampled by the Frankenstein process.". He further refers to the child welfare system as broken and that our family law system is only going to get worse. He further asserts that these conditions have created an "unworkable and abusive " system. Wow! That pretty much sums up my attitude in regards to much of the legal system not just family law and the lack of timely transparency and accountability of the Children's Aid Society. The title of Mr. Little's Letter To The editor is "Solution needed for "broken" system".

No comments:

Post a Comment