This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, March 27, 2017

WATERLOO REGIONAL POLICE SERVICES BOARD APPLICATION



Well as expected my Application went nowhere fast. I have as well in the past applied to the Region`s environmental committee unsuccessfully. Apparently very well informed citizens with a proven talent at ferreting out anomolys, errors and omissions in technical reports are not wanted at the Region. This could also have to do with Ken seiling`s very bad attitude towards myself going back to approximately 1991 as per a now proven unreliable source in Elmira. Ken used to enjoy coffees around her breakfast table way back when.

My Application to the Police Services Board focused on my long history as a human rights and environmental activist in Waterloo Region. Generally speaking this is the kiss of death if you wish to get appointed by politicians to anything however with all the problems the last few years with our Waterloo Region Police Service I figured they might be interested in a token radical. Not so. I had also advised them in my Application of my critical posts in this Blog over the last five years dealing with our local force. Again not a nibble. No interview, no words of encouragement.

That said the people in charge of Applications were however courteous and respectful. It`s the politicians who were and are the problem as they are generally looking for citizens who are either all ready on board or who won`t make waves no matter how obviously silly or not in the public interest, the decisions are.

No comments:

Post a Comment